.

ablayngles

ablayngles
practicar español e Inglés con artículos cortos y videos
practice both Spanish and English with short articles and videos

Yo Sueño Casi Todas las Noches

Saturday 24 August 2013

I dream almost every night. I have a lot of dreams and I remember most of them. I’m not sure what they mean. Some of them are quite strange. One day I’ll have to buy a book on dreams and see if I can interpret them. When I was a little kid, I had really bad dreams. Real scary ones. They were probably nightmares rather than dreams. Usually it was some big, bad stranger chasing me. My dreams today are all very different. Sometimes I’m speaking in another language in my dream. The ones I don’t like are the ones where I’m falling. But I my dreams where I’m flying. I sometimes have really nice dreams, but then my alarm clock goes off. I press snooze and try and get back into my dream for another ten minutes.



Yo sueño casi todas las noches. Tengo muchos sueños y me acuerdo de la mayoría de ellos. No estoy segura de lo que significan. Algunos de ellos son bastante extraña. Un día voy a tener que comprar un libro sobre los sueños y ver si puedo interpretarlos. Cuando yo era niño, tuve muy malos sueños. Las espantosas reales. Probablemente eran pesadillas en lugar de sueños. Por lo general, se trataba de algún grande y malo extraño que me persigue. Mis sueños de hoy son muy diferentes. A veces estoy hablando en otro idioma en mi sueño. Los que no me gustan son aquellos en los que me estoy cayendo. Pero me gusta mis sueños donde estoy volando. A veces tengo sueños muy bonitos, pero entonces mi despertador suena. I Pulse Repetir y tratar de volver a mi sueño durante otros diez minutos.




No comments:

Post a Comment

deje un comentario